Laser Therapy may benefits for your pet.
Your pet will not feel any discomfort during the treatment. Often, pain medications can be reduced or eliminated after laser therapy treatments.
Laser Therapy Can Improve These Conditions
- Acute & Chronic Pain
- Back Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Inflammation & Edema
- Wound Healing
Advantages of Laser Therapy
- Does not require the use of drugs or surgery
- Fewer side effects
- Fewer risks
- Quick and convenient
- Studies show that it is equal to or more effective than other forms of physical therapy
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Non-surgical treatment
- No patient sedation or restraint required
- Extremely safe with no side effects
- Can be combined with other medications or other arthritis treatments
- Immediate results. Most treated pets feel better within 12 to 24 hours.
- Speeds healing process