Benefits of laser surgery include:
- Less Pain - The laser seals nerve endings as it moves through tissue. Your pet will feel less pain after surgery.
- Less Bleeding - The laser seals small blood vessels during surgery, resulting in less bleeding and quicker procedures.
- Less Swelling - With laster technology, only light comes into contact with the tissue causing minimal swelling.
- Extreme Precision - The laster enables your ABC Vet surgeon to only affect or remove the target tissue, leaving the healthy surrounding tissue untouched.
- Reduced Risk of Infection - The high heat of laser energy kills bacteria and micro-organisms as it moves through diseased areas, reducing the chance of infection.
- Quicker Recovery - For all of the above reasons, your pet is likely to feel less discomfort after surgery, and return home to normal activities sooner.