Hill's® Prescription Diet® Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution
Available for Dogs and Cats
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. The pet's quality of life and relationship with family is also impacted because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Request an Assessment
ABC Vet Tech can determine if your pet should be
on the Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution.
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution is weight loss and maintenance nutrition clinically proven to naturally work with each dog's unique metabolic response to support healthy weight loss and maintenance. This breakthrough nutrition is clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in only 2 months because it works to control hunger, helping to keep dogs feeling full and satisfied between meals.
Nutritionists and veterinarians at Hill's developed this next generation formula with the pet owner in mind, offering a complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats. These products work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance without making big changes or depriving your pet. Because the formula works with each pet's unique metabolism, it also reduces the need to precisely measure the food to safely achieve weight loss success. In real-world testing with pet owners and their pets at home, 88% of pets lost weight over two months, and 86% of dog owners would recommend Metabolic to their friends with overweight dogs.
- 88% of pets lost weight in two months at home
- Clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in dogs in two months and 29% body fat loss in cats in two months
- Nutrition that helps pets feel full and satisfied between meals
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss program
- 80% of pet owners would recommend Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution to friends with overweight pets
- Available for dogs and cats
Request Appt for Assessment