Open Memorial Day: 9am-5pm
Congrats to this month's sweepstakes winners! Congrats to Brian O'Rourke, Gloria Trepasso and Terri Woods! Stop by ABC Vet to
claim your prizes.
Remember! Everyone that entered will earn Double Rewards Points on parasite testing.
Watch on Facebook to enter our June sweepstakes contest for your chances to win prizes for you and y
Click here to like us on Facebook
Have you started earning rewards points?
Our rewards cards come pre-loaded with $100.
Earn points on every visit and use your rewards points to purchase anything at ABC Vet.
7 Things You Can Do to Keep Your Dog Healthy
- Keep your pet at a healthy weight; If your dog is overweight ask ABC Vet if yourdog would be a good candidate for Hills Prescription Metabolic Diet.
- Exercise your pet; How much exercise your dog needs will depend on its age, breed and health. In general we recommend 30-60 minutes of daily exercise.
- Feed your pet a balanced, nutritious diet; We recommend Hills Science Diet.
- Schedule wellness exams twice a year to make sure your pet is healthy and to detect any problems. Catching disease early, in its most treatable stage, ensures your dog's best possibility for recovery.
- Vaccinate your pet against potentially deadly diseases. For our area, we also recommend the rattlesnake vaccine.
- Keep your pet free of parasites (fleas, ticks, heartworm, etc.) - we recommend Revolution.
- prevent heartworm disease
- kill fleas and flea eggs
- kill ticks
- treat and controls ear mites
- treat and prevents sarcoptic mites
- Spay/neuter your pet.
Is it time for your dog to have a wellness exam?
Click to schedule Your Pet's Wellness Exam